Some good Anime you should look at now [if you haven’t already]:
1. One Piece [pic]: this anime is about pirates and going after a great treasure. It is packed with fighting, special powers, and lots of comedy. One piece has a very good plot [so far], and has a very likable main character [Luffy]. Luffy is a pirate captain that wants to be the king of all pirates and leads his crew on his mission to do so.
2. Gintama [pic]: a very funny comedy, with no actual main story point. Even though this anime does not have the main character [Gintoki] focusing on a specific goal, the anime is still very good. The main point of this anime is letting the viewer have a good laugh, it does have fighting scenes, but this anime is mainly for the comedy. The video I have does not give this anime justice, but that’s just a preview of what it has.
3. Fairy Tail [pic]: yet another anime with comedy, and lots of fighting. Fairy Tail [name of a magic guild in the anime] follows the story of how a guild full of wizards go about their every day lives, fighting other guilds and completing missions, as well as personal goals.
4. Bleach [pic]: Bleach is an action packed anime, with some comedy, about a boy [Ichigo] has to fight hallows [dead spirits] to keep his home town safe. The story later progresses with him fighting against a variety of other enemies as he powers up.
5. Naruto Shippuden [pic]: continues the story of the ninja Naruto, as he continues to try and save his friend, while working on his goal to become stronger and eventually become the leader of his village. There are a few comedic moments in this anime, but it is mainly about fighting.
Even though it’s old, these anime are great, so I must mention it:
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) [pic]: very very funny anime, about a young man [Onizuka] who aspires to become a great teacher. This anime has a lot of random story lines, but all packed with comedy. None of the videos I can find gives it justice, so you should check out the episodes.
Trigun [pic]:a shoot-em-up anime, with lots of comedy. Trigun is about a gunman with a 60 billion dollar bounty on his head [even though he is a pacifist, and good guy], as a results all sorts of people are after him. Every town he enters gets destroyed, but no one gets killed.